Users must present a student/staff/member card when entering the Library
Library qualifications cannot be transferred. It's a mistake to use another user's identity card for any transaction in the Library.
User should be properly attired as specified by university
Users are advised to remain silent and respect other users while in the library
Be prepared to cooperate with staff on duty when asked to conduct inspections when entering and leaving the library
Users are prohibited from stealing, ripping, embezzling or damaging the library material
Helmets, umbrellas, rain coats and packages are not allowed in the library
Food & Drinks
Eating and drinking (except for plain drinking water) are strictly prohibited in the library
Smoking (including e-cigarettes/personal vaporisers) is strictly prohibited in the library
Users are not allowed to bring pets into the library
Users are not allowed to remove library furniture and equipment from their original place
Bring out library materials without any permission are prohibited
Children are allowed to enter the library with parental supervision
If you are..
- Users who photocopy the materials, you are fully responsible for any action liable and contravening the Copyright Act 1987.
- Use library resources and never engage in cheating, plagiarism, breach of copyright, fabrication of research data or other designated academic irregularities or misconduct.
- Staff who will take study, sabbatical or long-term leave, you are required to return all borrowed materials.
- Staff who will resign or are being terminated, you are required to return all borrowed materials and pay fines (if any)
- Student who will defer, withdraw or graduate, you are required to return all borrowed materials and pay fines (if any).
If you violate...
- You will not allow to enter and use the library facilities or
- You will be asked to leave the library or
- You will be suspended of your borrowing eligibility or
- You will be suspended from library membership or
- You will be referred to the Student’s Disciplinary Unit, The Student Affairs Office.