Library organizes Information Literacy Class for all new students in order to teach all users using the library.
Information Literacy Class is held to teach the new users on how to make full use of library facilities, services and collections.
Information Literacy Class is held as follows:
1. Every working days from 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m, as in the timetable scheduled every new semester
2. Every working days, subject to the request from the applicants
Information Literacy Class can be attended through the followings:
1. Request by e-mail/phone/letter to librarian in charge of Information Literacy Class.
2. Fill up the Registration Form available at Circulation Counter (every new semester)
3. Walk-In. Please get the timetable before joining the class to check the availability
Yes, you can. Please consult the librarian in charge of Information Literacy Class.
The following topics covered in Information Literacy Class:
1. Book searching on shelves
2. The use of online databases, e-journals and e-books
3. Library facilities and services
4. Applications within user account
5. The use of online resources outside the campus
Users can consult librarian on duty at the Reference Desk, Level 1.